There’s never been a more important time to look at the materials that make up your products and to find smarter ways to use them.
How well do your products shape up to the challenge? The first step is to put them to the test. The GISMO project from Lancaster University can help you to:
- Test the anti-viral and anti-microbial qualities of your products
- Understand material characteristics, properties and performance
- Check the characteristics and effectiveness of coatings
- Find new or alternative materials and formulations
- Improve environmental sustainability
- Validate designs and formulations using 3D and virtual prototyping
- Benchmark the quality and performance of your products with other products
- Incorporate smart materials or properties into your products
Join us to meet our materials experts, to find out about our ‘Materials MoT’, how other businesses have benefitted and the ways in which you can use GISMO to drive innovation and improve business prospects.
GISMO is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund with support from Lancaster University and the UK Government Northern Powerhouse.
Who is it for?
This event is for Cheshire and Warrington SMEs who want to improve the use and performance of materials in their products and processes.
- Learn how to improve the reliability and performance of your materials
- Find out how you can use the experts and specialist facilities at Lancaster University to develop and implement solutions to your materials challenges – all fully-funded
- Hear how other local businesses have used GISMO to solve their materials challenges
How do I join?
This event will take place virtually via Microsoft Teams. You will receive a link to join the webinar upon registration. You can join from your browser.
This will be an automated email from Eventbrite with the subject ‘Order Confirmation’. Please scroll down to ‘Additional Information’ to find the meeting link. If you do not receive this email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the event, please get in touch with us at email@example.com